Leading independent business law firm, Hall & Wilcox is pleased to have gained further recognition by recommendations in The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2017 in six key practice areas.
The Legal 500 Asia Pacific provides a comprehensive listing of law firms and lawyers and insight into legal markets across the Asia Pacific. The rankings are based on a number of factors including the complexity of matters handled, size of the practice area, feedback received from clients and researcher interviews.
Hall & Wilcox has again been ranked in Banking and finance, Dispute resolution, Employment, Real estate and Restructuring and insolvency.
The firm has also been ranked in the Insurance category. This is the first time the firm has provided a submission for this area and has been supported by the national expansion of this area over the past two years.
As part of our rankings, 14 partners have also been recommended in the editorial.
- Banking and finance – Harry New – Heather Gray – Mark Inston
- Dispute resolution – Graydon Dowd – Stephen Klotz
- Employment – Aaron Dearden – Karl Rozenbergs – Ken Brotherson – Kerryn Tredwell – Mark Dunphy
- Insurance – Rachael Arnold – Rhett Slocombe
- Real estate – Natalie Bannister
- Restructuring and insolvency – Wayne Kelcey